- After you register your interest you will be allocated a Consultant as a single point of contact
- Your Consultant will provide clear guidance on what Caring XL can and cannot do for you.
- Our counselling starts with an objective appraisal of you nursing knowledge and English language skills.
- Then follows and assessment of your key practical nursing skills.
- Next you receive our guidance on whether your skill sets qualify as is or require further learning and training.
- Upon reaching the necessary threshold we arrange for Caring XL UK to contact you to discuss the various geographic options within the UK.
- Once you have agreed on a particular arrange a video interview with the UK employer or a representative of the UK employer.
- Corrodinating the entiire process of getting you employment with NHS UK
- End to end support for Nurses and Hospitals